Create Proforma Invoices & Commercial Invoices
IncoDocs does what others tools can’t. It creates two types of invoices: pro forma invoices & commercial invoices.
Digital signatures & counter-signatures.
Get your deals moving quickly with digital signatures. You can also get a counter-signature.
Quick to create. Easy to send. Always up to date.
Quote to invoice in seconds. Send with smart e-mail that shows if an invoice has been sent and viewed.
Create proforma & commercial invoices
Unlike other invoicing tools, IncoDocs supports the creation of pro forma and commercial invoices, with all the information required in the import and export industry:
- Seller’s company name, address and contact details
- Buyer’s company name, address and contact details
- Method of Dispatch – Road, Rail, Air or Seafreight
- Type of shipment – FCL, LCL, Breakbulk or other
- Port of Loading and Port of Discharge (seaport or airport)
- Reference Number and Date
- Product Descriptions – including item codes, product descriptions, Unit Quantity, Unit Type, Price
- IncoTerm – The selling term agreed
- Any additional information (usually payment terms, lead times or estimated vessel details)
- Bank Details – the Proforma Invoice can include bank details requesting the buyer to make a payment
- Name, date and signature of authorized company representative
Signatures & counter-signatures
Don’t let your deal speed be held up by the print, scan, send process.
Get legally binding signatures, counter-signatures and stamps on your invoices in a matter of seconds.
Convert to shipping document set
When your buyer is ready to move ahead with the deal, you can convert your Proforma Invoice into a Shipment, where you’ll be able to start generating export documents like Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, SLIs, VGMs and Certificates of Origin.
A modern solution to old problems
IncoDocs gets your invoicing done, without the problems of doing it manually:
Not having to enter data multiple times. Once you enter the information once for a shipment (such as on a quote), you can have that information automatically filled in other documents. Contacts, product information, route information, terms – everything.
Know where a deal is up to in real time. Has the invoice been sent? Has it been viewed? IncoDocs knows the answers to these questions, so you can stay on top of all your deals in a few clicks.
Based in a secure cloud. Pull up your documents where ever there is an internet connection – you don’t need to be in the office to run your business.
” Everyone in our team are now connected and following the same process. The shared workspace gives everyone in the company insight into our export sales and shipments.“
Ben Groenhout Supply Chain Manager at MiiR
Get started in minutes.
Sign up for free and get started without any training. No credit card required.