Become an IncoDocs partner to streamline documentation workflows and build stronger client relationships.
Sharing shipping documentation between shippers and supply chain parties is critical to ensure smooth movement of goods around the world. Late submission of documents, or non-compliant documentation can cause costly delays, fines or missed shipments.
IncoDocs have created a Partner Program to streamline shipping documentation flows between shippers and supply chain providers. Shippers can use IncoDocs to create compliant shipping documentation the first time, to eliminate document follow up and streamline workflows.
Supply Chain Partner Benefits
- Make it easy for your shippers to supply compliant documentation on-time, everytime to eliminate document follow up and problems within the supply chain.
- Stand out from the competition. Provide real value to your clients to build stronger relationships.
- Recommend software to help shippers confirm more sales and increase shipment frequency.
- Get paid for successful referrals – earn up to $200USD per referral.
- Attract new clients – Get listed in the Supply Chain directory to be visible to thousands of potential new clients (Coming Soon).
- Instant setup, zero fees involved.
- Use new software to increase export sales and shipments.
- Create compliant documentation first time, every time to avoid costly supply chain delays, fines or missed shipments.
- Create a 100% paperless operation with digital signatures and stamps.
- Allow teams to work remotely with success.
- Receive a discount code to use with IncoDocs.
How the Partner Program Works
Share to Your Clients
You will receive a unique referral code and your own branded content that you can share throughout your networks to let your clients know how to claim the offer.
Start Receiving Benefits
Your operations team will start receiving better documentation and eliminate document follow up. Get paid your referral fees for your successful client referrals.